Monday 3 June 2013

Veet 50ml Easy Wax Electrical Roll On Kit Legs and Arms - my review

I was really looking to trying this product as I received it as a freebie from Veet to review. I first tried it a couple of weeks ago and followed all the instructions on the box. After 20 minutes, I tried to apply the product to my leg as instructed but it did not roll on easy so heated it up for another five minutes. Sadly still did not apply easily and as was due to go to a party later on, I shaved my legs in the end. However, after letting the hairs grow again, I decided to give this another go today. This time I let the roller heat up for 40 minutes and this time it rolled on really well. I applied the wax strip but unfortunately although it did remove some hairs, there were still a few left so am still going to have to shave. I also found that there were not enough wax strips and wipes in the box. I am not giving up though lol! I will stock up on the strips and wipes then give it a go again in a few weeks as I really want to like this product so not giving up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment